Juan Marcos Núñez Jara
Areas of Legal Practice:
- Real estate
Juan Marcos experience focuses on business, labor, contracts, administrative and intellectual property.
- August 2018 – present: FABARA & COMPAÑIA ABOGADOS. Lawyer in house.
- May 2018 – August 2018: National Court of Justice – Administrative and Tax Litigation Chamber. Judicial Assistant
- October 2016 – May 2017: Legal Department of the Universidad San Francisco de Quito. Legal Assistant.
- January – August 2017: Universidad San Francisco de Quito. Assistant Professor of Labor Law.
- November 2015 – March 2016: Jaramillo y Dávila Abogados. Legal Assistant.
- May – July 2016: Morgan & Morgan Law Firm. Paralegal.
August 2014 – January 2017: Universidad San Francisco de Quito. Assistant Professor: Dr. Juan Pablo Aguilar. Subjects: Public Law, Constitutional Law.
- January 2013 – May 2015: Universidad San Francisco de Quito. Teaching Assistant: Ph.D. Patricia Castañeda. Subject: Writing.
- January – July 2014: Investments and administration of CEE goods and projects. Legal Assistant.
- May – August 2013: Pérez Bustamante and Ponce Abogados. Intern in the labor and corporate areas.
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito USFQ. Best Graduate of the College of Jurisprudence of the Class.
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito. Procurator and Director of the Commission of Court of Honor of the Student Government.
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich. Munich University Summer Training in German and European Law Scholarship.
- Department of State of the United States of America. Scholarship Study of the United States Institutes. Saint Bonadventure University.
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito. Justinianus Scholarship.
- 2013 – 2018: Universidad San Francisco de Quito.
- Business School of the Universidad San Francisco de Quito. Finance for non-financials.
- 2017: Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany. Training in German and European Law
- 2016: Universidad Santa María La Antigua. Summer Course on Panamanian Procedural Law
- 2014: St. Bonadventure University. History and Government of the United States.